Tuesday 23 April 2019

Nodding Off... Nodding Off

Pulling back the covers I felt more tired than I did before I went to bed. My day mostly consisted of trying not to nod off at work nor after I got home. In retrospect I probably could've had a little cat nap but it always feels like I'm missing out on life whenever I'm asleep.

After a dinner that would make even the most seasoned bachelor or student cringe I got to work on brainstorming future projects I'd like to work on. Upcoming videos, future writing pieces and other little ideas I just wanted to get down on paper. Ended up in a pretty good place with a lot of confidence going forward, generally speaking I want to downsize the scope of my gaming stuff, as in try to make projects much shorter to write and develop so I can release stuff more frequently, this will also gives me some more time to work on any other side projects that catch my interest. Good things are brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment