Friday 26 April 2019

Budding Green Thumb

Had another day off work which I spent writing a review for another game I played recently. Not only did I write this piece quickly, but I'm also impressed with how well it reads. I'm looking to turn it into a video now, already captured the footage too so I'm looking forward to a fast turnaround and an impressive portfolio piece.

After I stepped away from the keyboard I decided to finally commit to planting the seeds I got for Christmas. I brought some soil, emptied out the old window boxes that came with our flat and sowed some chives, oregano and sage. I hope I planted them alright, it's my first time flexing my green thumb but how hard can it be? Guess time will tell. I'm already feeling impatient and found myself checking for spouting an hour after watering them.

Just before I tucked myself into bed I called up my Grandma to wish her a Happy Birthday, she was thrilled to bits when she heard my name. Apparently she went out for cake and coffee with my Aunt and Happy Birthday was sung to her by her choir group - sounds like she had a cracking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment