Wednesday 10 April 2019

Clan Wars Revived

This was the first day I got all to myself for a while so I used it to get a few bits and pieces done. I recorded speech and started work on my next video, I met up with Rebecca for lunch and I ran a 6K. To top it off I made a properly delicious Caesar salad for dinner - Rebecca gave it two thumbs up so it had to be good. In the evening though, thats when my day got serious. Louis rekindled Team Fortress 2 clan wars with the old gang, been about 5 years or so since we've done it and it was a proper good time. I was a team captain and elected a really wholesome squad of people including Louis and the man himself: Mark Stopher. The games started off really well but we ended up losing overall because Louis had to type something into the server's console, leaving him out in the open and thus the enemy team just swooped in and stole what should have been a clear cut victory. Damn shame, but great fun. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment