Sunday 17 November 2019

Christmas Movie Showdown

Shared yet another busy shift with the new co-worker but I actually had a bit of spare time to get to know them a little better. We also brainstormed a nifty little charity money spinner that revolves around Christmas movies, basically I want to start a tournament where customers get to 'vote with their wallets' on the best Christmas movies until we arrive at a democratically selected favourite. In my heart of hearts, I fear the public will crown Elf or Love Actually, but we all know the answer is actually Die Hard or A Christmas Story.

I took a trip to the nearby market on my break with Rebecca, in addition to getting a bonafide tiramisu, we bumped into my friend who asked me to model for her foraging bags. She was selling them at the market too and seeing them all lined up again made me eager to buy a few as Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment