Friday 22 November 2019

Making Latte Art

The chills and the rain brought flocks of folk into the cafe, luckily I was ready to deal with the masses. My latte art is really coming along nicely too, haven't figured out a good way to do a snowman yet, but my flourettes are really coming along. Not that I get to properly practice when we're super busy mind, but when I see a little break in the crowd, I like to treat people with an Instagram worthy coffee.

I begun voice recording on my next video, managed to splice all my audio into a sequence too which is always my least favourite job in making a video. Now that's out the way I can make a start on the main edit tomorrow, I know it sounds like I've been a little down on this one but after reading the script again I think it'll turn out ok. I've got an even better one lined up in my mind after this one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment