Thursday 14 November 2019

Showered in Praise

Didn't think I'd need any kind of waterproof clothes on set today, but boy I was wrong. First job I got was to buy a Birthday cake for a crew member, while I was shopping the heavens opened up and the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Still Ibchanced it by waiting for a weather break, instead it started snowing. The trek back to set was a soggy affair I wasn't without sympathisers, the costume and make-up people all flocked to my aid. Two ladies used a hairdryer to dry my jacket and wardrobe gave me a new jumper to wear, why were they so generous? Because I seemed to have made a good impression on them. In fact, that's the recurring notion of the day, whenever I had a chance to stop and chat to anyone they showered me with compliments for all my hard work. The shoots all done now and I alreadyvhave a feeling I'm on the cards for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment