Wednesday 6 November 2019

Double Sick

Ran home after work to not only write up a time-sensitve news article forbSick Critic, but also to look after a sick girlfriend. Rebecca took the day off work to swan about the house and watch crap TV, and she expected me to feel sorry for her.

In reality I gave her plenty of sympathy and soup so she'd get back on her feet, plus it was nice to spend some time with her after my shift ended in the early afternoon. I also finally got to enjoy the fruits of my labour now that a online sketch show I was a Runner on back in April is finally airing on YouTube. I shan't be posting a link here because they are rather naughty, but if you head to YouTube and type in 'Comedy Central Waiting' you'll be graced with some giggle-worthy videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment