Tuesday 26 November 2019

Got Gloves

Seeing as I'll likely be doing a lot of painting and DIY over the next few days for my next film shoot, I figured I might need some extra bits. Firstly, I popped into a charity shop for a cheap shirt I could afford to get paint on, second was a nice pair of heavy-duty leather gloves for liftin' 'n shiftin'. Not only will they come in handy for filming, I'm sure I'll find some use out of them when we move house.

My trip to London was painless and I'm now primed and ready to go tomorrow with a rucksack brimming with little bits and bobs I might need. I've got my 'set bag' down to a fine art now, I like to be versatile and be able to say 'yes' if someone asks me for basically anything. Not such an early start tomorrow either so I can have a tiny bit longer in bed, fingers crossed tomorrow goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment