Thursday 7 November 2019

Death Standing Around

Wrote a list of lil' job to do yesterday and systematically ticked them off first thing today. I'm heading to London over the weekend to help my old housemate from uni to make a short film, really stoked to go see him and help him make a project a reality. Otherwise, I've just been clearing the runway for a dedicated gaming day tomorrow, one of the most anticipated games of the last few years, Death Stranding comes out tomorrow so I'll be queuing up on the high-street to get my hands on a copy. I've done a total media blackout for this game recently just so my experiences will feel just a little more personal. I'm so pumped for it I even wrote an article a while back explaining why this game's release is important to so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment