Tuesday 19 November 2019

Double News Whammy

Slept unusually badly last night and that wasn't especially welcome when I had to get up early for the open shift at work. Once I got home I had a short sit down then wrote up not one, but two news articles for Sick Critic. The second of which was a real buzz, basically the nominees for the gaming equivalent of the Oscars were announced on a live video stream, wrote them all down off that video and got the list of nominees up before the official website for The Game Awards did. Never typed so fast in my life, but I got the scoop!

After my typing fingers got a rest I took Rebecca out for a small date nightbat a nearby Italian restaurant that was due for a re-visit. The food wasn't as good as I remembered it being but at least we got to share a tiramisu (again) and enjoy a bit of quiet time away from home. I can't believe how tired I am now though, I was nodding off at stages during the day. I know I'm going to enjoy this sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment