Tuesday 12 November 2019

Snakes and Lattes

Rolled out of bed into several layers so I could face the early morning chills with confidence. I was on a filming job in Bristol today up at Cribbs Causeway and I cannot stress just how lovely it is to come home to my own bed after a long shoot day. Although, heading to bed wasn't what I did when I got back because I immediately dashed out to Coffee 1 to help host the board game night: Snakes and Lattes which turned out to be a sleeper hit. At first there were only a smattering of people, but as the evening went on, more and more folks flocked to our humble cafe. Rebecca and I played Rummikub with two total strangers and it was brilliant! Meeting new people like that is exactly what I wanted to happen with the event, the night itself was a real success overall since several friends, strangers and co-workers mentioned how much they enjoyed the night. Its just like the Rummikub box says: 'Brings People Together'

No comments:

Post a Comment