Monday 25 November 2019

Special Quesedillas

Powered through an early shift at work and an afternoon of video editing so I could go see Mark and Lucy this evening, their company was worth the wait. Mark rustled up some totally incredible sweet potato quesedillas which paired very well with my curated dessert: sticky toffee pudding! Lost miserably at King Domino and chatted about art and Christmas movies, racked up a few extra lil' films to watch during the festive season now. Again, it was real nice to see those guys again, especially since I'll be out of town for most of the week. Still got to pack and buy some provisions in the morning tomorrow, is it also wrong that I'm secretly looking forward to my 3 hour coach trip? I can just read and listen to music the whole way without feeling guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment