Tuesday 10 November 2020

Back to Eden

My first 'flying solo' trip down the motorway went just like every journey does: it lasted a little longer than is comfortable. It was a breeze in all honesty, just got a bit fidgety during the final hour, but glad to say I did it.

Immediately after the ling drive it was right into the thick of it. Another full on day, tempered with the exciting thought that we were indeed, filming at the Eden Project. Through all the long days, stressful times and tough moment, it all felt worth it once I got the chance to wander freely around the Eden Project at night time. It's not open to the public because if Covid so we basically have the run of the place. You know in movies where a friend of the main character let's them into a museum after hours - same kind of magic.

Just arrived at my hotel, thrown my shoes off and hooked my Switch up to their TV. Sleep now but I'll enjoy a late start and some games in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment