Friday 27 November 2020

Out of Gas Canisters

Though I had to make a brief excursion out into the street of Bristol today (our forklift apparently ran out of gas in the middle of our warehouse a doorway so I took the trip to get more canisters), I saw the day through from the comfort of my desk. We learnt that Rebecca cannot stand the sound of my phone vibrating when I get notifications, which turns out to be quite frequently, so I kept it close to scoop up any calls for myself. Quite an odd way to end a work week though, didn't even get to do the drive home where the anticipation of the work week begins bubbling away on the inside. I just logged off turned around and hey-ho, I was home. Guess I shouldn't complain, got the whole weekend ahead of me now with only lockdown inhibiting my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment