Monday 2 November 2020

Falling for The West Wing

Sacked off using my laptop today in favour of using my hefty PC. One of my first jobs of the day was cross referencing a pair of spreadsheets so my two monitors made short work of it. Sadly, the one thing a dual screen set-up can't do is locate a modestly priced Luton van to hire in Bristol. Seems like everyone is scrambling to hire them before we get into lockdown 2.0 so they were in short supply. We sourced a workaround though and all was right in the world.

Rebecca and I started watching The West Wing over the weekend and we've already fallen head over heels in love with it. Feels oddly timely with the US election coming up, whatever the outcome of that, at least we have a fictional president who's everything we could hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment