Monday 16 November 2020

Ebb and Flow of Film Work

Later start at work today so I took my sweet, sweet time getting out of bed. Treated myself to a few video games with breakfast too, I budgeted plenty of time to try and complete a game I'm working through at the moment. All was right in the world. Then in the span of 90 seconds I got 2 phonecalls and a text message and an email, 4 separate jobs that needed my immediate attention. So I booked a skip to get collected, arranged a taxi cab, sent a confirmation email and called ups ome people who had gone to the wrong place... Then I went back to video games... 

Then I got another email telling me I had 10 minutes to get to work to pass a package onto a courier. In a frenzy, I made it to work (Mark wasa legend though and stood on  standby for me while I drove in). Then the courier didn't even show up! Rubbish!

Rest if the day moved at a steady clip, had loads if jobs to do which kept me busy well into the evening. Then when it quietened down a bit, the production team snuck in a few cheeky games of Dobble. Manic one moment, still waters the next - welcome to the world if filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment