Thursday 19 November 2020

Unbeatable Commute

Quite relieved to be working from home today, for no other reason than having access to stable internet for the day. I managed to get loads done as a result, including taking care of a taxi order gone wrong. I won't bore you with the details, but I did get to write a shirty email to a cab company demanding a refund. I rarely get the chance to get my sassy attitude out so that was a bit of fun. It is weird working from home until 11:30 at night though. Had my dinner up by my desk while Rebecca sat in her office chair to join me. Right now, Rebecca's gone to bed and and I've only just signed off at work. So while it is weird, you just can't beat the commute home. Better cherish it though, another late night tomorrow, after that though it's a whole two day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment