Saturday 24 April 2021

A Most Splendid Saturday

Didn't wake up with a hangover, instead I was just monstrously hungry. I took a drive to a nearby garden centre/cafe and ordered a huge stack of pancakes of coffee, I felt human again afterwards. Bumped into some of my crew mates there too and shared a bit of time with them, ultimately got invited out to Polzeath beach to hang out. Some of them went surfing, I just admired the coastline and drank Shandys. My group later migrated to a very swanky pub where I had the most expensive meal of my life so far, but in good company and with meal allowances lining my pockets I didn't mind a jot. Returning to the hotel room I chatted with Rebecca on the phone for an hour, we've arranged to meet up in Hartland a few weekends down the line and we couldn't bbemore excited. So eager to show her around the local area!


No comments:

Post a Comment