Friday 16 April 2021

Behind the Scenes Shooter

In addition to my usual duties I was asked to do a bit of Behind the Scenes style photographs. This gave me the perfect excuse to actually step onto our film set and see how the crew operate a bit which is always quietly thrilling for me. The shots I got I was fairly chuffed with too, the Associate Producer thought so too, may get asked to do it again at this rate.

A big unit move was the objective of this evening, our whole office needed packing down which was no small feat! We filled every cupboardwith stationary, Covid tests and coffee til the cabin was at it's breaking point. We finished the day knowing the week went well though, my compatriots headed to the pub while I drove home for the weekend. Been two weeks since I saw Rebecca and her hug was a comfort I almost forgot existed - very grateful for her love.

No comments:

Post a Comment