Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Easter 2021

Though I knew Mum and Dad were visiting today in Bristol I didn't really know what the plans were. When they announced they wanted to spend the lion's share of the day in our garden I felt relieved knowing I spent most of yesterday clearing up the cat litter there - Mum and Dad waltzed into the cleanest our garden has ever been. Louis and Rachel turned up too and we all enjoyed a socially distanced garden picnic together which was incredibly pleasant. We'd planned to go on a big walk but we all ended up talking for so long all we could muster was a quick stroll around the park before popping back for homemade cakes and scones aplenty.

It wasn't a traditional Easter Sunday by any means, but at least I got to see my family this Easter and for that I'm very grateful. Dad's Birthday too today, double whammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment