Monday 5 April 2021

Wait, it's a Bank Holiday?

Back in Devon and back to work. Thankfully today was generally more gentle than other days, but there was still plenty to do. As a nice surprise though I bumped into not one, but two people I met on my last job - it really is a smaller world than you think, even out here on the coast of Hartland. I made a slap-dash effort to reconcile £1.5k worth of petty cash purchases too to I could have enough money on my card to rent a big van tomorrow. You have to put in so much fiddly paperwork before you can pass GO for more money.

Big day tomorrow, the even before the shoot starts. Everyone's going in for a Covid test and I'll be shuttling endless bits of stationary into my new production truck, aka: home for the next two months. Can't wait for the shoot to start, things should get a little easier for my team then and the twinkle of 'movie magic' will remind me why we all put ourselves through the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment