Tuesday 27 April 2021

Odd Jobs? Give them to Me

 Got all the odd jobs today. I was back to logging various pieces of historical artwork and chatting with our Canadian legal team about getting them cleared. Previously we've been getting a lot of firm guidance from them but I reckon I've managed to charm them into being a little more lenient - which is great for us! Then I got to put my Photoshop skills to good use by drafting up a thumbnail for the show's podcast. I very casually whipped something up, intending it to be a work in progress draft, but my boss loved it immediately. I told them to give me another 15 minutes to fine tune it and they were stoked with the results. Might just see my handiwork if you even go to listen to the Malory Towers podcast which is coming out soon. I'm also working on the ongoing saga that is arranging wrap gifts for everyone - we think we know what it's gonna be, but we just need to negotiate a deal.

My favourite job of the day was decompressing and chatting with Rebecca once the day was done. Making her laugh with my dumb jokes and hearing about her getting another cat-sitting job really made my heart smile. Though this job has been incredible in many ways, it is sad not being able to share the highs with Rebecca in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment