Wednesday 21 April 2021

Rounders

Day at work totally flew by today on account of how busy I was. What happened after work though was where the day sparkled. Locations suggested a game of rounders on the beach and apparently word of mouth spread far because almost half the crew turned up for a match. I bought beers for everyone so I was already considered a 'bit of a ledge' but once the game started people got to see me in action. It was quite liberating, everyone sees me as the chap who quietly sits in the office all day, but I scored three rounders as my team went wild. The Key Grip even laughed about how I was still wearing a nice jumper while doing sport! After the game we headed to the pub attached to our Travelodge for drinks and I got to know the crew even better. Think I earned a lot of favour tonight which is always lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment