Monday 26 April 2021

My Kingdom for Some Cards

A chunk of my day was spent running around the sleepy harbour town of Padstow looking for multipacks of 'Thank You' style cards. The faithful garden centre let us down, Tesco was a no go so Padstow was my last resort. A helpful local pointed me towards a local art shop and I was thrilled to at long last find what I was searching for. After a manic hour or so, the day kinda petered out a bit - gentle way to start the week I guess but I was honestly clock watching towards the end of it all. I did manage to shuffle away a bit and wish Grandma Margaret a happy 90th Birthday - she even said she couldn't believe she was that old now! It was really lovely to hear her voice, shame I had to get back on the clock since I don't really get lunch breaks, I'll just have to call her up again sometime down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment