Monday 19 April 2021

Trials and Travelodge

As impressive and precious every sunrise is, they're just really annoying when your trying to drive without a pair of sunglasses. We all got up extra early to drive 90 minutes to our next filming location in North Cornwall. Though everyone made the trip alright, the mood today was just a bit odd...

I was mostly tasked with helping the chaperones move out our younger cast's belongings between hotels, which turned out to be a much bigger job than anticipated. Still clawed out a bit of time to step onto set and watch a big scene being played out, incredible location too! Though there's plenty of struggles in this lone of work, there are more than enough perks.

No longer in my lovely cottage, I'm in a Travelodge enjoying the company of myself. Somehow I landed a HUGE room on the top floor, just got to make the most of it for the next two weeks I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment