Thursday 15 April 2021

Crew Cream Tea

Field trip to Bideford for me today. Our next filming location doesn't have provided washing machines so I needed to get plenty of coins to operate a laundrette. Spent 40 minute waiting at my bank while the tellers tried repeatedly to restart their system, all I could think about was my parking expiring. Can't believe how quickly this week has gone though, almost Friday again and everything is still running like clockwork on the shoot (which is great). Our Production Truck was flowing with the sounds of old 50's swing music, it's toe-tapping tunes put everyone in the highest of spirits. Our Producer even stated dancing! Just as the day couldn't get any nicer, a complimentary cream tea was arranged from on-high, the whole crew stopped for a moment or two to enjoy a scone. Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment