Monday 6 December 2021

Breaking Quarantine

Balenced my petty cash invoices and upgraded our iPad storage, all in a day's work while working from home. Technically speaking I broke my isolation for but a moment as I dashed out in the dark, dead of the evening to my car to grab something and nip back again. I didn't see a soul on my adventure so no-one was ever at threat, but it was so gratifying to feel the cool, fresh air on my face again... If only for 15 seconds. 

Some of my work colleagues called me up on a video chat to check on me. They kept saying how much they missed me and how I'm a core member of the filming family... Funnily enough this wasn't even my department lavishing me with love and attention. The AD team really have adopted me, and I couldn't be happier about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment