Saturday 18 December 2021

Little Hollows

Groggily, I lifted my head from my pillow and rubbed my aching legs. Yesterday did a number on me, a passing gift after wrap I suppose, but it wasn't enough from keeping me enjoying my Saturday to the fullest. Rebecca booked us in for lunch at the pasta restaurant Rachel works at. I have a real soft spot for genuine, fresh pasta and this was perhaps the best dish I've had outside of Italy. Small menu that is expertly curated and brimming with flavour - my soula dn my stomach was nourished afterwards... Though it did make me a bit sleepy afterwards. 

Not to matter though, once we got home we did a small walk and then just vegged out. I probably should have made a few more mince pies I realized, I took to eating the mince meat mixture I made from a bowl, maybe later this week I throw on an apron and make another batch. I mean, I'm a man of leisure now. I can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment