Friday 17 December 2021

Sanditon - That's a Wrap

Golly, there were moments today when I felt beaten. But here I stand, at the pinnacle of Sanditon, all roads point to the very second when filming wrapped. Prosecco corks popped, and post shoot mingling begun, it felt like New Year's with us all chatting and enjoying each other's company before we all moved onto bigger and brighter things. I was run off my feet all day, but still managed to find the time to socialize and be merry with all my team mates. As I left the office, I reached for the lightswitch and it realized, this was it. The day I'd been clamouring for. To look into an empty office, and turn out the lights. Final days are always bittersweet.

And so, this marks the end of the busiest work period I've ever had. Back-to-back jobs since August 17th 2020. It's been a sprint finish, I feel much older and much wiser now, it all been such a boost to my confidence too. Now that I know I can just sit back and take it easy, my body has already begun going into a state of deep sleep. I will rest well and rest hard, heaven knows I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment