Friday 3 December 2021

End of Contract

A mammoth bit of data logging stood between me and my weekend. I was asked to use a spreadsheet from accounts to figure out all the companies who have raised invoices through us and log all the names and addresses of those places in a separate document. Long? Yes. Tedious? Yes. Soul Crushing? A thousand times yes. It's one of those things that's kinda meant to be spread across the entire filming job, but now that everything is getting a bit last minute we're scrambling to get it all ready to hand in before the end date. Speaking of, my contract with this job technically expired after today, no word on if they want to keep me on or not. Still got the car so I reckon I'm still on the payroll? Let's see what happens next week and go from there. Some of my colleagues are already planning an informal get together after the non-day everyone had yesterday. Very much llooking forward to saying goodbye properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment