Tuesday 7 December 2021

I'm Coming Out (Of Isolation)

 Took another lateral flow test - negative result as predicted. I deemed it ok to leave my mancave for the day and camp out in the living room instead for a change... But first, I had to clean up any remnant of my squalid lifestyle. Burnt through every mug, bowl and plate in the house it felt like so a good portion of the morning was spent washing it all up and packing down the sofa-bed. Feel a lot more human now, though I did feel myself becoming almost overstimulated by the world beyond my four walls. Around midday my eyes were tired and my brain became ratty so I rested in a dark room for a spell. Felt right as rain afterwards, just gotta take it easy when I'm back at work tomorrow. Wonder what the day will have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment