Thursday 2 December 2021

No More Blue Unit... I Guess

Unceremoniously, at about 3pm, my filming unit were told that today was the last day they'd be filming. So... That's a wrap, I guess? Though I was at home, the nervous tension was palpable through the messages I got through all day. Still a lot of unanswered questions and curious decisions being made behind the scenes, but I was too busy coordinating a pizza and doughnut order our director wanted to arrange (fairly last minute) for the crew. With any luck I'll be able to see my team again one last time before the job is all done and dusted, there was no 'last hurrah' so we'll no doubt arrange our own little shindig.

Health wise, I'm doing better today. The naffness has migrated towards my head and ears mostly, throwing me off balence and simulating the torturous feeling of tinitus all day. It's my muscles thoigh that are proving to be in the most pain, purely due to misuse. I had to ask Rebecca if it'd be ok to go up and down the stairs a bunch of times to get them back into the swing of things. Might make a habit of doing that a lot more over the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment