Monday 17 January 2022

Back To Furlough

Break time is over. As much as I enjoy a good loaf about, what I realized is that I love writing and flexing my creative muscles more. I sat back down at my furlough/lockdown desk and picked up exactly where I left off with Louis' vegetable dialogue and some other endeavors. I could look back on the day and think 'yes, I an inch closer towards my end goal' which is a really special feeling.

Even better was playing games with Mark and Dan tonight, a union I always cherish. Moreso tonight because of Mark's left-field game choices. Golf With Your Friends is minigolf where everyone putts at the same time, rounds are quick and the courses are fiendish. I basically begun wheezing as I was laughing so much. Then we knuckled down and pushed ourselves to beat a tricky level on Left 4 Dead with extra difficulty modifiers. There were some false starts, but we ploughed through the challenge latterly for a massive virtual high-five moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment