Wednesday 26 January 2022

Tennis Rematch

Mark invited me out for another tennis showdown, I was happy to put on my gym gear and head on over to his neck of the woods to give him a schoolin'. In reality, Mark is still much better than me, but the first half of our match left us both feeling impressed with out new-found skills. We peaked far too soon though, we got lumpy and lazy in the second half but still had a gas.

Every now and then I ripe Rebecca into playing a new game while I revel in watching her. Not sure how I wrangled it, but she's almost halfway through a Resident Evil game. She keeps doing baby screams whenever anything pops up in front of her, but she keeps pushing through the fear. Very entertaining to watch as it turns out, I should sell tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment