Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year 2022!

 New Years Eve always feels like a build up day to the main event: the countdown party. This year we grabbed onto the tailcoats of Louis' mates and spent it at one of their homes. I raised a mug full of prosecco as Big Ben struck midnight and danced to Sweet Caroline in a huddle of a distant circle of friends.

2021 was the busiest year of my professional career. The Last Bus, Malory Towers and Sanditon - each massive projects that netted me a wealth of new industry friends. While I enjoyed every second of it, the very nature of my job meant that it was all-consuming, leaving little room for spending real time with my loved ones. Going into 2022 I want to try and strike a better balence between work and life. January will be all about reconnecting with the people I love and doing the things that make me, me. That'll hopefully be a decent springboard into the rest of the year, which I'm already looking forward to. Roll on 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment