Sunday 9 January 2022

The Gravyshank Redemption

Yesterday I stressed out far too much over this batch of tiramisu I made to impress some friends from Rebecca's family. Today I lugging a near-kilo of coffee the stuff down to London in a large baking dish (which I bought specially for the occasion). After dinner was served to everyone, I proudly presented a slab of pudding to the table - I'd even rehearsed an introduction to the pudding should anyone express an interest. Turns out, almost all of them didn't like coffee so the tiramisu was skipped in favour of a bowl of literal raspberries and ice cream... All the more for us I suppose.

Funnily enough, I got stitched up to make gravy for the group again. Turned out really decent this time too. Guess I'm forever a Gravy Man instead of Theomisu.

No comments:

Post a Comment