Tuesday 16 April 2024

A Rainbow

Pulling out of our road I spotted a full rainbow arching over the park. This was at 7:15 when I left to get groceries and snacks for another recce. It was an early start but I had a lot to crack on with, every beat I hit with good timing, even after the occasional wrench was thrown into my timings.

One of which came as a missed called from my PM - usually this means something big brewing that I'd have to quasch. In reality, he had tee'd up a meeting between me and the Script Supervisor to discuss me coming onboard as an assistant Script Supervisor! I shoved the recce lunches into the hands of the HOD's and raced back to hop on a Zoom call with who could become my boss. We got on really well and she provisionally said she'd be delighted to have me on board as long as the higher ups are all good with it. I rode that high for the remainder of the day, which culminated in a pub session with the Production Team. Finger crossed that rainbow was indictive of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment