Saturday 6 April 2024

Maximum Board Game Night

Continued to tick off boxes at work and making good strides towards our end goals. I feel like I'm doing good work to support my team, be it helping them take stuff off their load, or by simply making them a tea/coffee. Just happy to be there an make the difference where I can.

The nearby board game night is back on the cards after a lengthy hiatus so Rebecca and I filled out bags with games and headed up the hill. It started out with just 4 of us having a cute little session, then more and more people all dropped in! I have never seen it so busy - the owner was thrilled and I was happy for them. We spent most of the evening with said owner, we even got a free rum out of the deal! I said to Rebecca on the way home, I'm so glad I took the gamble and popped my head into the shop two years ago after seeing a poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment