Tuesday 23 April 2024

CV Glancing

One of my old Script Supervisor mentors got in touch earlier to wish me luck on stepping up into the role, that was a nice bit of out of the blue recognition that kept me smiling. Otherwise I was going to the supermarkets and bakery early doors for bits and pieces as per usual... And I'll be doing it again tomorrow alongside a very sudden lunch run request for tomorrow afternoon. Just a few more weeks until I can hang up my informal title of Catering Coordinator for good. 

One little extra I got to do though was cast my eye over the CV's of my potential replacement. And hot damn, if my applications looked half as good as some of these guys I would have been in the business a lot sooner than I had dreamed. The next generation have got us covered and I know I can leave the team in safe hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment