Friday 19 April 2024

Deal In Principle

With most of the 'grown ups' out the office, today turned out to be easy going. It's what the team needed in all honesty, a day to get stuff done but also have a few laughs. I didn't even get sent out on a run, but I made more phone calls than usual which made me feel more like a member of the team and less like a gopher. That said, I had to low-key say goodbye to them as I got confirmation today that I'd soon be transitioning away from Production and into Script Supervising for this job. I am thrilled but it's a little bittersweet because my team are legitimately great and I'm headed into slightly uncharted territory. It's a new challenge though and they've already asked me to go out to all their future socials - an offer I gladly took up. Maybe this is the start of a whole new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment