Monday 8 April 2024

Office Bananas

Morning of running, afternoon of sitting - that's most of my days in a nutshell. People are out on recces again doing their thing so I can be found pecking at emails, running away to buy groceries, returning to my inbox before being whisked away for a tea and coffee run. I'm never at my desk long enough to get given any meaty tasks which is a blessing and a curse. While the lack of responsibility is nice, I often find myself yearning for something more important and restocking the office bananas. Every now and then someone throws me a bone to gnaw on, mostly it's sustainability measures and figuring out best way to implement them. For better and for worse the higher ups are being sticklers for environmentalism. Sometimes things are overly altruistic rather than realistic, but finding that compromise is all part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment