Thursday 11 April 2024

Kidnapped Earl Grey

Once my shopping basket was full up with real butter and posh sliced bread, I realized that I become an incidental Art Department Runner for the day. They're waiting on their junior people to start the job so I'm filling in the gaps til then. I gladly do their shopping, what I had less sympathy for is when they started outright stealing our teabags. Not just one or two mind, whole boxes! I wouldn't even mind if they were neighbourly about it and just asked for a borrow, instead I look the muppet when my team ask me where the Earl Grey has gone and I can only say 'But I swear it was RIGHT HERE' as they look at me like a crazy person.

It's so nice to come back home to Rebecca and the cat after a long day of jumping through hoops. They keep me going and keep me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment