Tuesday 2 April 2024

Emergency Freezer

I was the first one in our local bakery for a pastry pickup. Some crew from London are down for the next few days visiting so we wanted to put out a good spread for them. It was one of those mornings with a lot of running around to set things up, but once everyone was in and happy the day mostly ran itself. I did have to source an emergency 2nd hand freezer because one of them wanted to keep their smoothie ingredients frozen. I suppressed my eye rolls at this being a first world problem and got one in the office within the hour, all before the peas and broccoli begun to melt. 

I'm back in early again tomorrow to lay out a continental breakfast spread for everyone before they head out into the rain for recess. All I do is food.

No comments:

Post a Comment