Sunday 21 April 2024

Sunday Writer

Before I had even opened my eyes the Sunday blues had sunk in. I feel like I'm drifting through my days at the moment since I don't have anything definitive to sink my teeth into. I'm lacking a game to play, a book to read or a TV show to watch. Nothing exists right now that fills my little heart with glee whenever I think about engaging with it. I'm riding it out because I know circumstances will quickly change when something comes along but for now I'm just coasting. I did return to my writing desk briefly to crack on with an opinion piece on behalf of another games blogger who wanted me to contribute to their site. I put off doing it for a long time today but I ended up really enjoying myself - a little no pressure time tapping on a keyboard turned out to be a good time with something potentially to show by the end of it. That'll be the legacy of this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment