Saturday 27 April 2024

My Own Little Saturday

I have an oddly vivid memory from about 15 years ago of waking up a little early on a Saturday and playing onld video games. I remember thinking at the time 'Damn, it doesn't get any better than this' and to this day I've yet to be corrected. With Rebecca away I had all the time in the world to switch off my brain and dive into a new video game that made me smile in all the right ways. I was transported back to my younger years when I didn't have a care in the world, and indeed, while the controller was in my hands this morning almost nothing else seemed to matter.

The only thing I really got up to today was hang out with my Production Manager at his house... Playing video games. There's a theme here. But it was legitimately a good hangout time that we both needed, passing the controller back and forth for Mario Maker levels is always a good time. No doubt Sunday will have a few chores in store, but I hope we can keep some of the good times rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment