Wednesday 10 April 2024

Feet in the Door

Looking back, I'm not 100% sure what I accomplished at work today. I was fairly busy prepping Birthday paraphernalia for a colleague: cakes, cards and prezzies. I quietly spent a good chunk of the day releasing what I'd say during a training course seminar that I had been invited to speak at. About 12 young adults who were looking to break into the industry we're all on a day course at The BottleYard to learn how to get their foot in the door, so I joined forces with a member of the Locations team to give a lil spiel about what it's like to work in our industry. We could have filled a whole day chatting to them, but sadly our time was very brief with them. I think I presented myself ok, it's hard to drum up enthusiasm in strangers for a department as nebulous and spreadsheet based as Production but I had a gas of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment