Monday 1 April 2024

Gluten Free Biscuits

I wanted to optimize every second of the bank holiday Monday. I did a bit of extra curricular work by doing a supermarket sweep ahead of tomorrow's big meeting (we have a royal visit from the higher ups so I wanted to make sure we had enough posh, gluten free biscuits up our sleeve). But after that it was pure chill times, starting with the most recent Mission Impossible film which was just 'ok'. I've slowly come to terms with the fact that the action is good in these new ones, all the auxillary dialogue stuff is just woeful now though as every single group conversation consists of characters finishing each other's sentences. But, it was a long movie so today was the perfect time to watch it. 

I actually can't quite believe that the Easter break is over now. A double weekend over in a flash. I don't want to go to sleep because that'll make tomorrow come faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment