Tuesday 6 August 2024

A Perfect Impression of my Teeth

I did the Worlde while I sat in the dentist's waiting room, I got there early so I had some time to kill. I went in for a consultation visit to discuss me getting braces and today they needed photos of all shapes and sizes. First up was a waiver for me to sign basically saying I was happy to use the pictures for dentist training or promo stuff - I didn't mind so I signed my life away. Then I was passed a pair of cheek retainers that I was asked to hook into either side of my mouth to keep my lips super wider apart. I looked like a total fool, but that just the price I gotta pay. Then I was taken upstairs for a scan. Basically a technician went all around the inside of my arches with a smaller camera to get a 3D image of my teeth. I was super impressed with the technology as the end result was legitimately 1-1, replicating everything in stunning detail all right before my eyes. Nothing to do now except wait for them to scrutinize those pictures and come up with a game plan for me.

In the meantime I wanted to get my homework done and dusted. I read through all of the next blocks scripts again and wrote little synopsis beats for each scene plus a few other details. Essentially breaking down the script in a light fashion so all the events of the story stick in my brain. Though time consuming, it was genuinely super helpful, if anyone came up to me with a question about the script I feel super prepared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment