Friday 9 August 2024

Just Visiting

Though I wasn't on the clock, I ended up on a film set this morning. I was invited to do a little set visit on Malory Towers seeing as they were shooting in a nearby studio. I had the day off so I thought 'hell yeah', let's go see the old gang. So nice to not only see an ocean of friendly faces, but to have so many of them remember me! From the chaperones up to the director and DOP, everyone was pleased to see me and gave me a firm old handshake. Matt Winlow acted as my wing man as he showed me around the sets (which all looked fabulous) and around to all the rest of the crew. As we were sat together in a corner of set he said '10 years ago we were making live studio dating shows at uni together, now we're watching the monitors on a proper job together.' Life seldom turns out quite the way you expect it to, but in this instance I always wished that would be the case for our future's. Very lucky to have a good friend in Matt and to be a part of this little industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment