Thursday 22 August 2024

Reunited with Juice

It always amazes me how in spite of being a highly mobile unit with loads of pieces of kit, things going missing is surprisingly rare. I lost a battery pack that was pretty new only a few weeks into filming. I was kinda bummed and made my peace with the fact it was now lost to time. Well today I looked over my shoulder at a trolley and there it was, 'borrowed' by another department who honestly thought it was lost property. So I'm better than ever having been reunited with my battery pack... Then again we did 45 minutes overtime so my bonus wages could have bought a few more and then some. 

I'm so looking forward to Friday now. Can't wait to dive into a big 3 day weekend, I'm dreaming of it an smiling so much now, I'll literally be counting down the hours tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment